To apply, fill out the online application (.pdf) and submit by email. You must have the latest version of Adobe reader or some features will be unavailable. See link below to get the Adobe update. If you have any trouble with this application, call 209-770-0281.Application
Send this form (or the link to it) to your personal reference. Your application will not be processed until the reference form is received by CrossWalk. This form is in a .pdf format.
Send this form (or the link to it) to your pastoral reference. This reference is required for all FAST Track applications. Your application will not be processed until it is received. The form is in a .pdf format.
- Be sure that you have the newest version of Adobe Reader.
- Read our Faith Statement, Fee Info, and Guidelines
- Save form to your computer. Fill out the entire application form
- Submit application by e-mail. *IMPORTANT - if you do not receive a response to your application within 24 hours, please call 209-770-0281 to confirm receipt.
- Fill out the top section of the reference forms and send to your pastor and a personal reference
- We will contact you via e-mail or phone. You may be asked to have an interview
- In most cases, we will notify you of your acceptance within 30 days of the
- Once accepted, you will receive an e-mail letter of acceptance and/or phone call
- Upon acceptance, a deposit of $150 is due within 3 weeks (your first month's payment)
Thank you for considering F.A.S.T. Track
“Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it. I don't know all the keys to success, but one key to failure is to try to please everyone.”
- Rick Warren
F.A.S.T. is an acranym for Faithful - Available - Submitted - Trainable. If leaders possess these traits in their lives they have the foundation for success.
If you are a dicsiple of Jesus and are ready to take the next step to learn how to disciples others and be a leader where ever you go, then F.A.S.T. Track is where you want to be!